Xylo Elite Series Maple Wood Baseball Bat: X423GB
Xylo is relatively new to the wood bat scene, but they are definitely packing quality within their Elite Series line of bats!
A very meticulous process is used by Xylo to ensure that every Elite Series bat they send out is of extreme high quality. Xylo gets their hand-split maple wood from upstate New York. The hand-split maple billets they receive are awesome because the hand-splitting process ensures that the wood grains will be more straight. Once the maple wood billets arrive at Xylo’s Texas-based production barn, the inspections begin. And once the inspections are through, only the top 40% of the hand-split maple wood they receive gets to be apart of the Elite Series line of bats. That same 40% of maple wood is then cut to a bat shape and hardened through the process of being rubbed by a deer antler. The hardening of the bat ensures that when a baseball connects with the barrel, top performance is created.
When you purchase this Elite Series X423 maple bat, you’ll be getting a bat with a lengthy barrel and end-load to it. This bat will be the perfect compliment to a power hitter. As well, you’ll be confident as you swing since you’ll know that the wood on your bat has extemely straight grains (more durable) and it is super hard (to create sharper and further hits).
It is Xylo’s mission to create customers for life and that is why they are willing to extend a thirty (30) day warranty on this Elite Series Maple line of bats. If you get this bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue on the bat within 30 days of the purchase, please contact our Bat Experts from JustBats. They are knowledgeable about bats and warranty processes. The Experts will make sure that you are able to contact Xylo and begin the warranty replacement process with them!
- Free Shipping
- Xylo 423 Turn Model – 15/16 Inch Handle (Average Thickness) & The Knob Will Feature A Flare. The Lengthy Barrel Ranges In Diameter From 2 3/8 Inches To 2 1/2 Inches. This Bat Will Be End Loaded In Its Feel.
- Colorway: Grey | Black
- Built From Xylo’s Elite Maple Wood Supply – Maple Billets Are Thoroughly Inspected And Only The Top 40 Percent Of Maple Billets Are Selected For This Series. Bat Should Provide Great Feel & Sound.
- End Loaded Feel
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.