Old Hickory Custom Pro Series of maple and ash bats are the same ones they send to their professional players. All of Old Hickory’s Custom Pro bats are cut from #1 graded, hard, rock maple and top graded northern white ash. No “Store Bought” wood will be found in these bats. Established in 1999, Old Hickory Bat Company has steadily grown from a one car garage and a handful of local players, to over 6500 square feet of manufacturing and showroom space and hundreds of players at the highest level of competition throughout the world. Old Hickory Bat Company’s team consists of over 35 years of combined experience within both the wood bat manufacturing arena and on the professional playing field. Old Hickory`s knowledge and playing experience, give them the ability to produce some of the finest maple and ash baseball bats in the game. Old Hickory ensures that every bat they manufacture has met all of their high quality standards before being boxed and shipped. The maple and ash utilized by Old Hickory are hand selected from the Northeastern United States and Canada to ensure only the highest graded wood. Every bat manufactured by Old Hickory is cut from the same wood and treated with the same care and attention as the bats their Major League players receive. Swing what the professionals are swinging – Old Hickory Bat Company. Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- J143 Turn Model – This Old Hickory Turn Is Very Similar To The Popular 243 Turn Bats. The Barrel Of This Bat Has A Decent Diameter (2.5”) & That Barrel Is Long. It Tapers Quickly Into A Thin Handle (0.906” Diameter). This Will Be A Barrel-Heavy Bat.
- Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Old Hickory’s Rock Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped End
- Traditional Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved (i.e. It Has Straight Grains)
- Colorway: Natural