Mizuno PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP21PC10
Composite material is the most popular material out there for fastpitch softball. And this PWR CRBN is delivering a tip top quality, two-piece bat that made completely from composite material!
The drop 10 size of bat is probably the most-used fastpitch bat size that is out there. Younger girls who are especially strong can use this size in some cases -and- in a lot of cases, players use drop 10s right through their entire college career. Reach out to our JustBats Bat Coaches if you need help sizing your player up for their fastpitch bat!
Definitely do not turn a blind eye to the technology Mizuno is delivering on this bat. The Black Onyx Carbon Material on the handle and barrel will perform as well as anything out there. In addition, the Dual Frequency Dampener is the connection piece that connects that barrel and handle together and allows for the comfortable feel when connecting with the softball. And lastly, the Detonator Cor technology delivers a low compression on the barrel and should allow the bat to be ready for top performance right out of the wrapper!
No need to fret if you experience a warranty issue within the first twelve (12) months from the purchase date, Mizuno is kind enough to offer a 12 month warranty period on the bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and any worries come up in those first 12 months, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The JustBats Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and courteous! They will be able to get you the information and directions needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno right away!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Colorway: White | Purple | Black
- Features USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA & ISA Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Barrel & Handle Are Made of Black Onyx Carbon Material
- Dual Frequency Dampener Connection Point – Joins The Handle & Barrel Together
- Detonator Cor Technology – Creates Low Barrel Compression + A Booming Sound On Impact (Bat Should Be Hot Right Out Of Wrapper As Well)