Rawlings Quatro Pro -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT2Q8
Go for the Quatro Pro if you are feeling like putting a little extra jolt into the baseball this season!
The Quatro Pro bat is made using a two-piece and all-composite design. In addition, it is outfitted with Unique Composite Layering that allows the bat to emit pop and power across the entire length of the barrel. The performance capabilities of the barrel will be further complemented by the re-imagined F2 collar that should reduce bat drag during the swing and be stiff in its feel when connecting with a baseball. Plus, if you buy a Blast Motion Sensor separately you can insert it in the knob of this bat as it is equipped with the ability to hold that brand of performance sensor.
Definitely consider getting a drop 8 bat if you have a hitter that is advanced in their skills at the 11-and-12-year-old ages. As well, this drop 8 size is excellent for use at the 13U division of USSSA Baseball. Actually, within that 13U division, a batter must at least use this drop 8 size of bat (the only other sizes allowed are a drop 5 USSSA bat or a drop 3 BBCOR bat).
Lastly, be sure to know that this bat creates a really cool “crunch” sound when connecting with a baseball on the barrel. Players have really come to love that sound made by these Quatro bats. And we think that if you get one of these bats for your player, they will join the legions of batters that are enjoying the Quatro advantage.
In order to establish themselves as a heavy-hitter within the bat industry, Rawlings knows that they need to make a commitment to helping their customers when they are in need. Because of that need for a commitment to customers, Rawlings extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get this bat and you are noticing issues on it within a year from the date of purchase, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the information for beginning the warranty return process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Red
- KNOB IS BUILT TO HOLD A BLAST MOTION SENSOR IN IT. WHEN SENSOR IS ADDED TO THE BAT YOU CAN EASILY ACCESS THE ANALYTICS OF YOUR SWING. **SENSOR SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Unique Composite Layering – Creates An Enhanced Trampoline Effect Across The Entire Length Of The Barrel
- Suspended Inner Barrel – Inner Barrel Is Simplified And Helps Balance Swing Feel And Promotes Higher Swing Speeds
- Re-Imagined F2 Collar – Diminishes The Vibration That Can Come From A Miss-Hit While Also Creating A Stiff Connection That Reduces Barrel Drag
- Ultra-Light End Cap – Further Promotes A Fast Swing Speed
- Handle Is Wrapped With A Lizard Skins Brand Batting Grip For Extra Tack
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty