Louisville Slugger Solo -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLS6X1022
Feel confident when you go with the Solo up at the dish this season!
The Solo is going to be one of the most light-feeling bats on the USSSA bat market. Slugger has built it with a well-tested design that incorporates a single piece of alloy material topped off with a composite end-cap.
The alloy material used by Louisville Slugger is going to be the SL Hyper Alloy that delivers thin barrel walls that help the baseball explode off the barrel of this bat. Meanwhile, the composite end-cap is crafted in the SPD Composite design. This end cap should remove weight from the barrel end of the bat and improve the lightweight feel plus the balance of the bat. Overall, the combo of the alloy bat and composite end-cap make this Solo swing extremely fast and it will be a bat that tons of hitters are grabbing off the bat rack this season!
Go for this drop 10 model that has a huge 2 3/4 inch barrel diameter. The drop 10 length-to-weight ratio will make it a bat that a wide age range of players could choose. We believe that both power hitters and contact hitters within the 7-12-year-old ages will be reaching for this bat!
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Very Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped With A Composite End Cap)
- Features USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Black | Silver | Grey
- Premium SL Hyper Alloy – Superlight Alloy With A Thinner Wall Design For Maximum Pop.
- SPD Composite End Cap – Removes Weight From End Of Bat & Improves Light Feel + Balance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.