Louisville Slugger LXT -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WBL2542010
Don’t miss out on the newest rendition of a fastpitch softball legend…the LXT!
The LXT is going to be a three-piece bat that serious fastpitch players will want in their hands when they are up at the dish in a crucial situation. It is a three-piece bat that is made up of (1) a composite barrel, (2) a composite handle & (3) a connector piece. The barrel is going to feature the Speed Composite Design and the signature piece of that design is the Single-Disc PBF Technology. That tech allows for an extra-long sweetspot that should reach closer to the connector piece and closer to the end-cap as well. But even though the sweetspot is quite lengthy, the balance point of the bat should not be thrown off and leave the bat feeling extra heavy.
Also, be certain not to gloss over the VCX2 Connector Piece that allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle. Thus, the VCX2 piece should allow this LXT to provide a very comfortable swinging experience.
Go after this drop 11 bat if you have a young batter that wants to get into a top-end bat early in their career. As well, this bat can work for a slap hitter that is relying on precision control to smack the fastpitch softball to all fields!
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘Fastpitch Only’), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Black | Red | Yellow
- Speed Composite Design – Features Slugger’s Patented Single-Disc, PBF Technology For Max Pop, Large Sweet Spot & Excellent Sound
- Single-Disc PBF Barrel Technology – An Insert In The Barrel Helps To Elongate The Sweet Spot (Top Performance Near The Connection Point & At The End Cap) & Deliver A Nice Balance Point On The Bat
- VCX2 Connection – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- COPA End Cap – Works With Barrel To Maximize The Sweet Spot Size
- Premium LS Comfort Pro Grip – A Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion To Create An Incredible Swinging Experience.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty