Easton Speed -11 USSSA Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat: JBB22SPD11
Easton delivers this Speed Junior Big Barrel Bat to offer a straightforward option to players within machine pitch and coach pitch baseball leagues.
This bat will have a 2 5/8″ barrel diameter which should cover up a good portion of a young batter’s strike zone. As well, the bat will be made from a single piece of ALX50 Alloy that is lightweight. As well, it should hold up to the demands of coach pitch and machine pitch play.
That being said, we would caution customers about using this bat with baseballs coming in at speeds over the 40-45 mph range. If you get baseballs coming in much faster than that 40-45 mph range, there will be a good chance that the bat can start to break down. Because of that, we really don’t recommend using bats categorized as “Junior Big Barrel” for kid pitch play. If you face a pitcher that can really bring the heat at a younger age, that velocity might be enough to dent up this bat!
Easton bats lead the pack on the youth, high school and collegiate scenes. And since they’re a market leader, they know that they have to support their customers. Therefore, Easton offers a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and notice issues with it before 12 months have elapsed from the purchase date, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know. They will get you the information needed to send the bat to Easton for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF (New NTS Tested) Certification Stamp
- Designed For Use In Coach Pitch Or Machine Pitch Play. Not Designed To Hit Baseballs Thrown Harder Than 40-45 MPH.
- Colorway: Blue | Black Logos
- ALX50 Alloy – Lightweight & Durable Alloy Material Will Be Enjoyable To Swing
- Handle Is Outfitted With A Cushioned 2.2mm Flex Grip That Provides Comfort For A Batter’s Hands During The Swing
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period