Axe Elite One Pro BBCOR Baseball Bat: L137JP
For this season, Axe dug deep to deliver an Elite One model that improves upon the success of its predecessor. The improvement is so much so, that this bat earns the “Pro” moniker to its name.
Axe builds this Elite One in the familiar one-piece, all-alloy design. In addition, Axe makes this bat an enticing choice for contact hitters and power hitters as it has Axe’s famous HyperWhip Composite End Cap. That end cap promotes a lightweight feel on the barrel end of the bat and makes it easier to swing. That “easy to swing” feel is great for all contact hitters and power hitters that like a light-feeling bat.
Typically, when you’re dealing with a one-piece bat like this Elite One, vibration is a cause of concern. In the past, one-piece bats have allowed for extra vibration when compared to two-piece bats (since there is no true separation between the barrel and handle portions of the bat on a one-piece model). Axe combats the vibration by giving this bat Endogrid Technology. Endogrid Tech exists in the form of an elastomer insert that is put into the handle and makes it hard for vibration to travel down the handle of the bat and into the batter’s bottom hand.
And lastly, we bet that a lot of you are wondering how this bat gets the “Pro” distinction that is included in its name. Well, Axe has reported that this Elite One will perform to the top allowances of the BBCOR standard. As well, they say it has a 50% bigger sweet spot & a 400-500 MOI point decrease when compared to the previous edition of the same bat. Due to those impressive measurables that have been collected for this bat, Axe felt comfortable calling it the Axe Elite One PRO BBCOR.
Axe extends a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you picked up this bat from JustBats and are noticing some issues on it within 12 months from the purchase date…then shoot a message to the JustBats’ Bat Experts. Our Experts can be reached on phone, chat or email and would be happy to help you get a warranty replacement process started with Axe.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (With A Composite End Cap)
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School And College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black | Blue & Silver Graphics
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, More Comfort, Faster Bat Speed & Increased Safety
- MX8 Alloy – Axe’s Strongest Alloy. Undergoes A Heat Treatment To Increase Strength And Allow Flex Without Denting Or Cracking.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- Endogrid Technology – Vibration Reducing Elastomer Added To The Inside Of Handle Specifically Protects Bottom Hand From Sting That Can Come From Miss-Hits
- Precision Machined Variable Blastwall Barrel – Alloy Barrel Is Built For Top Performance On Sections That Will Contact A Baseball. The Barrel Thickness Is Designed So That A Ball Flies Off Any Part Of The Barrel’s Sweet Spot.
- What Makes It Pro? – This Bat Should Have A 50% Larger Sweet Spot & A 400-500 Point MOI Decrease When Compared To Earlier Models Of The Elite One. Also, Axe Says This Bat Meets The Top Performance Allowance For BBCOR Bats.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty With Axe