Axe Avenge Pro Power Gap -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: L158J9
Come and get a new Axe Fastpitch Bat that just keeps building on the incredible technology already laid out by Axe in previous bats!
This two-piece, all-composite fastpitch bat will be the bopper that a power hitter needs. The drop 9 sizing will make it a can’t-miss bat for any advanced fastpitch hitter who is aiming for the outfield gaps and beyond.
Enjoy the new Charged Carbon + Composite material that should deliver excellent ball speed after the softball connects with the barrel. As well, the Power Gap tech will assist the new Charged Carbon + material as it creates an air gap between the two walls of material that make up the double wall design of the bat. That air gap will increase performance all the way up to the allowable threshold along the entire sweet spot. However, performance should not exceed that allowable amount and cause concern for the legality of the bat.
Overall, this Avenge Pro Power Gap is not a bat that any power hitter should get caught sleeping on!
Axe extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you get an Axe from JustBats and have a situation arise that looks like it could be a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They will help get you the information needed to begin a warranty claim with Axe!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Features USSSA, USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Black | Blue
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, More Comfort, Faster Bat Speed & Increased Safety
- NEW Charged Carbon + Composite Material – High Performing & Durable Bat. Hottest Ever Composite Material Made By Axe.
- Power Gap Barrel Technology – Uses A Thin Air Gap In Between The Two Walls Of The Double Wall Construction. Air Gap Acts As Both A Spring And Governor. Delivers Performance Along The Entire Length Of The Barrel.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- NEW Shock Suspension Technology – Intercepts The Vibration At The Connection Point Before It Reaches Your Hands. Swing With Confidence & Comfort.
- Endogrid Technology – Vibration Reducing Elastomer Added To The Inside Of Handle Specifically Protects Bottom Hand From Sting That Can Come From Miss-Hits
- What Makes It Pro? – This Bat Should Feature A Lighter Swing Feel Than Other Market Leading Bats (Possibly 200 MOI Points Lower), The Power Gap Design Should Make It Extra Durable & The Shock Suspension Is Said To Reduce Vibration Up To 20-30%.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.