Marucci CAT 9 Composite Pastime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCCP910A
If you’re purchasing for a young patriot, then definitely consider this Cat 9 Composite Pastime drop 10 bat!
Marucci has committed to building a high-quality composite baseball bat! It all starts with their MDX Composite barrel material that is composed of composite fibers laid in many different directions. By laying the fibers in multiple directions, Marucci is able to make the MDX composite extremely responsive.
For this two-piece bat, they attach the MDX composite barrel to the composite handle by way of the Outer Locking System (OLS) connector piece. This OLS piece creates a bigger and more pronounced connection point on this Cat 9 Composite bat, but it should allow for a stiffer feel at contact due to it locking the handle and barrel together from the outside in. As well, this connector piece will prevent most vibrations from getting down to a player’s hands.
This USSSA 1.15 bat will feature a little bit of heft in the barrel which will be awesome for a batter that has started to show some power in their swing. That extra bit of end-load might be able to provide the pop needed to get baseballs flying over outfield fences.
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel (Marucci & JustBats Believes That All Hitters Should Be Able To Handle It)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- MDX Composite Material – Built With Multi-Directionally Patterned Layers Of Composite. End Result Is A Material Designed To Create An Ultra-Responsive Barrel.
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Sting-Free Comfort Knob Has An Ergonomic Design To Increase Comfort And The Batter’s Ability To Control The Bat
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip Provides Needed Tack & Comes With A 1.75 MM Thickness
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty