M^Powered H2TC™ Pro Birch Wood Baseball Bat: H2TCI13B
Be ready to club some baseballs with this birch wood baseball bat crafted by M^Powered!
M^Powered is adding to their impressive line of H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Bats with this birch wood model of bat. Birch bats are becoming increasingly popular as they feature characteristics of both maple and ash bats. Similar to maple, a batter will experience a solid and clean feel on the barrel of a birch bat at contact with a baseball. And similar to an ash bat, a batter will feel some flex between the handle and barrel portions of a birch bat at the point of contact (maybe not quite the same amount of flex as an ash bat, but it will be noticeable). As well, M^Powered is not skimping on the quality of the birch wood that goes into this baseball bat. This model will be adorned near the handle with the MLB Ink Dot test to show that the wood grains are straight and that the bat should display good durability.
This birch bat is cut in the 13 turn model which will produce a slightly end-loaded baseball bat. You’ll have a good-sized barrel length that should be able to make solid contact with a baseball and send it flying into the outfield. Due to it being weighted a little more towards the barrel, we really think that power hitters will enjoy swinging with it the most.
- Free Shipping
- 13 Turn Model – Average Handle Thickness, Medium Taper and Thick + Long Barrel
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From Birch Wood Material (Birch Displays Some Hardness Like Maple, But Also Flexes Like An Ash Bat)
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Grey | Black
- H2TC (HARD 2 THE CORE™) Series – This Series Is One Of The Best Wood Bats Deals Around. HT2C Bats Are Cut From Quality Birch Billets, Display The MLB Ink Dot Certification & Retail For Under $100!