Louisville Slugger Solo BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBS620B3
Dial in your technique at the plate with this fast-turning twig from Louisville Slugger. Constructed from a single piece of premium-grade alloy, this Solo BBCOR baseball bat offers a striking blue, silver and white colorway that is sure to turn heads as you step into the batter’s box. Approved for use from the junior/senior league levels of little league through college, the Solo BBCOR is an ideal bat for developing hitters hoping to gain speed and confidence and older players who like to keep things light and nimble. Available in a range of sizes starting from 29 inches and 26 ounces, it’s the perfect model start with at the youth levels and stay with into high school and college.
For this Solo BBCOR bat, Louisville selected their premium SL Hyper Superlight alloy. It offers a thinner wall construction than other top-end alloys, allowing improved swing speeds and exceptional pop on contact. While some single-piece bats suffer from painful vibrations on mishit balls, the Solo BBCOR remains comfortable thanks to the Vibex premium vibration dampening handle.
This bat is Louisville’s lightest swinging BBCOR model and benefits from an ultra-balanced weight profile designed to maximize swing speed. Its superb balance and performance are accentuated by a new SPD composite end cap that further reduces weight and improves feel. The handle is finished with Louisville’s premium LS Pro Comfort grip for a soft, supple feel with excellent tackiness to keep that bat exactly where you expect it on every swing.
This bat is covered by Louisville Slugger’s limited one-year warranty. If an issue arises, please contact JustBats and we can get you the information for beginning that process with Slugger.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- 31/32″ Tapered Handle
- Balanced Swing Weight
- BBCOR Certified For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: Blue | Grey
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Lowest Swing Weight Profile & Fastest Swing Speed In Louisville Slugger BBCOR Lineup
- LS Pro Comfort Grip
- New SPD Composite End Cap Removes Swing Weight For Increased Swing Speed
- One-Piece, Aluminum Alloy Baseball Bat
- SL Hyper Alloy Material Delivers Maximum Energy Transfer
- Stiff, Traditional Feel For Immediate Impact Feedback