This is Easton’s newest all-purpose fungo bat, the F4. Made from a durable alloy, this Fungo measures 35 inches long and has a lightweight 22 ounce swing weight. A thin 31/32 inch handle makes the F4 Fungo easy to handle and a pro-taped grip allows for long, comfortable periods of usage. Fungos are specifically designed for coaches to easily hit ground balls and fly balls for infield or outfield practice. Coaches know that hitting ground balls and fly balls to their team can be tiring. The unique shape of fungo bats makes them light weight and extremely easy to swing without wearing your arms out. The fungo bat will make it feel like you are swinging a bat that is a fraction of the weight of a normal bat and will give you extra distance even when you swing easy. The end weight design helps build momentum so that it requires less effort to swing it hard enough to hit the ball to any part of the field. Fungos have become favorite among coaches because of their lightweight, durability and ease of use. Top top all of it off, this bat has a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty period with Easton! Easton: Know-Feel-Be The Difference! Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- 35 Inch Length (Popular For Hitting To Infielders, But Can Be Used To Hit Outfielders Too)
- Approximate 22 Ounce Weight
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Fungo Bat
- Colorway: Black | Yellow
- Designed To Create A Light-Feeling Bat For Coaches Hitting A High Number Of Fly Balls Or Ground Balls To Their Players
- Taping The Barrel Can Sometimes Help Extend The Life Of The Bat
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty