The Brett Brothers entered the bat business with the goal of ensuring that coaches at all levels of softball have access to superior quality composite wood bats that are cost effective. Consistency and durability were the primary factors when establishing their bat designs. The Brett Brothers have been involved in ball their entire lives, through Bobby and John’s Minor League careers to the Professional careers of Ken and George. The Brett Brothers know the game. Even today it’s an important part of their lives, with each brother being involved in their own way. George, who is still a part of the Kansas City Royals Organization and a hometown hero here in Kansas City, was a career .305 hitter with 3 Batting Titles, a 1985 World Series Ring and an induction to the Hall of Fame in 1999 to round out his 21 year career in Kansas City. Not only did he prove to be a consistent hitter he showed that he had the knowledge to succeed. The Brett Brothers understood that having reliable wood was an important component. This is why they implemented their 3-piece laminating system along with their patented BOA reinforcement handle. The all new Thunder model is uniquely designed with a bamboo core and a maple barrel. Brett Brothers: The Very Best in the Game! Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- No Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- No Barrel Length Listed By The Manufacturer
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, Wood Style Slow Pitch Bat (Bat is Built From A Bamboo Core That Is Wrapped By A Maple Barrel)
- Features ASA (USA Softball) Certification
- Colorway: Black | Red
- Patented BOA Fiberglass Reinforced Handle for Added Strength
- Excellent Cold and Warm Weather Bat
- Pro Cupped End