Easton ADV Hype -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: SL22HYP58
The build-up has come to this moment and here it is…Easton is delivering the Hype with the USSSA baseball rating!
Easton has bolstered this all-composite bat with a few new updates. (1) They have updated their composite material that will be featured on this signature bat. This bat has Easton’s Thermo Composite Technology (similar to the TCT Material that Easton used in the past). And they are saying that this material should allow for an incredibly large barrel & sweet spot to exist while also being very lightweight. (2) The connection point on this bat has been revised to what will now be known as the ConneXion Max connector piece. This connector piece will make the bat have a stiff feel when hitting a baseball and due to there being extra Nitrocell Foam added to the connection piece, it should do an incredible job of limiting the vibration that gets down to a player’s hands on a miss-hit. (3) Lastly, the handle is built with the new Pro-Stiff Carbon technology. This handle should feel incredibly solid in a batter’s hands and Easton believes that top-notch hitters will really enjoy the feel it produces.
This drop 5 model is a great bat for players that are 13 or 14 years old and playing their final seasons within the USSSA baseball ranks. This Hype will certainly prep players for the heavier bats they will use once they have entered the high school ranks!
Easton knows that they have a reputation for making some of the highest-performing bats in the game. And they also know that since their reputation is built on creating high-quality baseball bats, they have to deliver on the warranty side as well. Due to that knowledge, Easton extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and feel as though a warranty issue has arisen on the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. Our Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will be happy to get you all the information and materials needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features The USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Navy | Red
- NEW Thermo Composite Technology – This Hype Is The Lightest Swinging Bat In Easton’s Lineup, But Its Composite Barrel Still Displays A Massive Length & A Big Sweet Spot. This Creates An Irresistible Bat For Both Contact & Power Hitters.
- NEW ConneXion Max – This Connection Piece Creates A Stiff Feel At Contact With A Baseball And It Is Filled With Nitrocell Foam To Limit Uncomfortable Vibration From Getting To A Batter’s Hands.
- NEW Pro-Stiff Carbon Handle – Built With Really Stiff Carbon Fibers To Exhibit A Solid Feel. Should Produce An Excellent Feel At Contact With A Baseball.
- Power Boost Knob – “Soft Knob” Provides A Comfortable Swinging Experience For The Bottom Hand. As Well, It Should Help Increase Leverage, Power Potential & Cut Down On Any Vibrations That Get Past The Connection Piece.
- Flow-Tack Grip – Provides The Utmost Cushion And Traction On A Batter’s Hands (Or Batting Gloves) During The Swing.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty