DeMarini The Goods -10 USA Baseball Bat: WTDXUG222
Put your trust in The Goods USA bat and you’ll be clubbing baseballs across the ballyard!
The Goods is going to continue DeMarini’s tradition of building top-flight hybrid (alloy barrel and composite handle) baseballs bats. They have built this bat with the USA rating & a 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter.
To make this bat as high-performing as it is, DeMarini crafted the barrel from their X14 Alloy and on this drop 10 bat, that material will be easier to control and allow any type of hitter to use it and experience success. The handle will be built from the Paraflex Plus composite which will contribute to the incredible feeling that a batter experiences when connecting with a baseball.
Reach for this drop 10 bat that has the potential to be used by a wide age range that extends from 7-year-olds to 12-year-olds. And as we mentioned above, that balanced feel makes it a dual purpose bat for both contact and power hitters.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- Displays USA Bat Certification Stamp
- Approved For Play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, Pony & NABF Baseball
- Colorway: Silver | Blue
- X14 Alloy Barrel – Precision Engineered With The Most Consistent Walls Possible. This Helps Maintain Performance, Swing Speed & Durability.
- Paraflex Plus Composite Handle – Assists In Delivering Excellent Bat Speed & And Excellent Feel At Contact With The Baseball.
- Type V Connection Point – Directs Energy Transfer Into The Barrel During A Swing & Prevents Vibration From Getting Into The Handle
- Tracer End Cap – Made With Lightweight Composite Materials That Should Enhance Bat Speed While Also Maintaining Power Barrel Performance.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty